So between the candy from the kids' school Halloween parties, daddy's work, and boo at the zoo. We took all the candy we don't like and used that for trick or treaters tonight. How awful am I, handing out all the yucky candy? Although I'd have to say that we are just picky sweet-eaters, there are a lot of good stuff here, just my kids don't love it and Shawn and I certainly SHOULDN'T eat it. But here is the kicker, there was a TON of it! Towards the end of the night I'm handing out HANDFULS to kids and I still have some left over.
I haven't even gotten to the candy that I bought for trick or treaters...that I have already opened! DARN!
I haven't even gotten to the candy that I bought for trick or treaters...that I have already opened! DARN! And that's not counting the stuff I stole out of the kids' buckets before they even had a chance to look through it! I take out any questionable looking candy as well as all the peanut-type candy, I don't like to have it around the house....can you say PEANUT TRACE! If just a trace of that stuff can send my son to the hospital via an ambulance, then nobody gets to eat it....except mom and dad! Haha, so here is our bucket of candy....sweet!
Yes, I know how awful this is! Stealing from my kids' buckets and there is nothing they can do about it! Although, I was very touched when we went to one of the houses in our neighborhood and she told me that she specifically was thinking about Josh when she bought her candy this year, she wanted to make sure he could have something from her. Awesome! 
Till next year...Happy Halloween!

1 comment:
Parents like you are awesome…love the good stuff.
Post a Comment