10.21.2010

One day for TEN

10 years
(Shawn and I celebrated out 10 year anniversary)

+ Surprise lunch
(Shawn took half the day off and came home and surprised me by finding a sitter for Rusty and taking me out to lunch!)

+Camera
(Shawn bought me a new camera)

+ Beautiful ring
(I got a new ring that I LOVE!)

+ Pack Meeting
(Went to pack meeting, ended up one of the last ones there cleaning up!)

+ Big Owie
(right on the center of Rusty's forehead, darn chair)


+ Wolf
(Josh earned his wolf badge! Go JOSHIE!)

= Our Anniversary Day!
(sounds fun eh?)

Oh, then I wanted to show you this rare, bizarre occurrence. Rusty hasn't taken a nap in so long that this just blew me away. I had to document it. That and the position...really? Is that even comfortable!



Kids, husband, life...it's just great!

No comments: