10.05.2010

Garden

I'm not a pro...but it's sure fun to see things grow!They were all planted on the same day...the box on the right never had as much light, you can tell.Hide-n-seek ZucchiniThere you are...But I don't like it when you get that big. STOP HIDING!Our first crop harvested. And from about 20 corn stalks we got 8 small ears. Enough for the family to have one for dinner!Then there are the carrots. Since this picture most have been mysteriously uprooted! Okay not mysteriously!Maybe someday I'll learn how to garden the "right" way.


Summer Fun: Fresh from the garden green beans...with a little dirt. YUM!

4 comments:

Tiffany McAlister said...

You did better than me! We got about 8 tomatoes and 3 cucumbers...and that was it. Oh, and a tarantula...that was in the garden, too.

Dexy said...

Your hard work paid off,everything looks good.

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Doug & April said...

AMAZING! I can't wait for a garden next year!