Last week for
FHE we went to the pumpkin patch. (I actually don't think it was on
Monday night but it was the only night that we could pull dad away from all his extra work!) We always go in search for the perfect
pumpkins: A fat
squatty round one and a big tall skinny one. Then the kids get to pick out their own pumpkin to carve.
Usually my rule is if you can carry it, then you can buy it! And of course when I say "you" can buy it, it actually means mom and dad will buy it!
So I guess I need to make an amendment to that rule next year!
TEAM WORK! Although you gotta hand it to Wes, he's a smart one!
I love Rusty's
pumpkin, it's my favorite!

I love all the cute photo ops they always put out. They are always so cute.


Hey guess what we are doing for
FHE tonight?
Yay, now we get to carve them! Oh joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment