Mily's hair style was something new I'd never done...apparently I need to keep trying. But it was crazy! She said she had a few people stop and stare as she passed by.
An alien abducted Cindy Lou-Who!
I was so sad that I didn't get a picture of Wesley's hair. It was great. Well ,actually I did get several pictures of it, but apparently I erased them without saving them first (DUH!) But I actually had forgotten to do his hair since we don't have to get him ready until the afternoon for kindergarten. Just as I told him to run outside and wait for the bus he screams, "Crazy hair day!" Aruuughhh! I grabbed him and ran to the bathroom and pumped a ton of gel and hair glue into my hands and ran them through his hair a few times....it looked crazy! We got to the bus just as it was pulling up! YES!
I was so sad that I didn't get a picture of Wesley's hair. It was great. Well ,actually I did get several pictures of it, but apparently I erased them without saving them first (DUH!) But I actually had forgotten to do his hair since we don't have to get him ready until the afternoon for kindergarten. Just as I told him to run outside and wait for the bus he screams, "Crazy hair day!" Aruuughhh! I grabbed him and ran to the bathroom and pumped a ton of gel and hair glue into my hands and ran them through his hair a few times....it looked crazy! We got to the bus just as it was pulling up! YES!
Crazy hair day, who makes up this stuff?....It's all good fun!

5 comments:
Very cute...I mean crazy :)
Tory just was giggling when he saw this picture of Josh! Our last crazy hair day, everyone made me spray purple spray on their hair. Not crazy, but super colorful!
Hahaha. Love it!! I'll have to remember those hairdos when I have kids :) Or maybe I'll try it on Nick..
Crazy hair day is always a ton of fun…I normally comb my hair flat for that day at school.
Mily's is 'da bomb!!
Post a Comment