2.01.2013

I feel SO much better!

Yay, I went to the doctors and achieved my goal! No new crazy symptoms to report. I'm off my nausea meds and handling the sickness just fine without them. I feel so much better its a miracle!

The baby's heartbeat sounds good and I'm scheduled for my big mid pregnancy ultrasound in a few weeks! Can't wait to drink a ton of water and have the ultrasound technician push on my bladder. Oh so fun...can't wait!

We should also find out the gender pretty soon, All my kids (all of them) are hoping for a girl. Although Mily will tell you that she really hopes it will be a girl but thinks it will most likely be a boy. I feel the same way! But I'm trying to help us all to be open to either one! We are just really blessed to be bringing another little one into the family and my biggest hope is that the baby is healthy.

146 days to go!