We wanted to do something special for our friends and family this Christmas season, especially for those who live far away! So this video is for you (we did this in one afternoon, so not a ton of time or planning went into this...just so you know, it's kind of random!)
Hahaha, yeah that was awesome..and all for YOU!
"Merry Christmas to EVERYONE and a Happy New EAR! - - Ho Ho Ho!" ~Rusty
6 comments:
Loved the video
Rhoda...this was great. I loved Rusty coming out of the fireplace. Also, that 'outtake' at the end was awesome.
Very cute, Rhoda and family. I'll bet the kids loved doing it.
Merry Christmas!
So cute! That Santa drives a mean sleigh with some cute reindeer!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Ear to you too!
That was darling! Your kids are amazing and you are too. What a great mom. :)
Oh my goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the first time I saw this video!!!! How could I have not been informed about this?!?!?!?!
Great job, Rhoda!!!! The magic of digital (no idea how to spell that word... Sorry!) editing!!!!!!;
Post a Comment