10.15.2010

USF

Everyone in my family looks forward to going to the Utah State Fair for THREE reasons!

ONE: The rides (specifically the carousel...and the dumb Mario play/slide thingy...whatever!) TWO: Helping hands on the Farm. Wouldn't even think about skipping it! And THREE: The BUTTER COW!
The famous Aunt Debbie (one of the two who sculps the butter into cows) was there and unlocked the fridge so that my kids could actually TOUCH the butter! How totally COOL!
We have fun doing other things at the fair as well, but really we could take or leave the other things. Traditions are traditions for a reason you know!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

So fun - I'm with ya. Traditions are traditions! I love the State Fair!!

Sydney said...

I got to see the butter cow, but I didn't get to touch it!! ( probably because we went the last day.)