We took the kids to the local corn maze, they had never been to one and thought it was SO cool! I always think it sounds really fun until I'm walking around in some farmers field for an hour looking at rows and rows of corn! Although it WAS a little more fun with four cute kids following us...well, we were following them.
Rusty was the only one who didn't really get the point of finding the numbers. Although he would act really excited once we found them...especially number 4, for whatever reason he loves that number!
How many different ways can you pose in a corn field?
I honestly don't know but Wesley wasn't too happy about posing for pictures every few minutes! {dumb camera strap...gotta get use to that thing on my new camera.}
I set this picture up because of the beautiful Wasatch mountains in the background...then apparently cut them out! Yeah I'm a great photographer! Oh well. I just need to find someone willing to tag along with me to family events and take them for me...hey then maybe I'd be in a few of the pictures! Nah, maybe not such a good idea.
So this last pictures is of this weird swarm of birds that were kind of circling around the field. It looked like they were trying to get into a "V" formation but no one would take the lead....it was crazy.
After the maze, Dad went back home to put a few more hours into work and I got to go grocery shopping with four tired kids...oh the joy!
I almost forgot...well I guess I kind of did. Wee Witches Weekend is usually over UEA weekend but for some (DUMB) reason it wasn't this year, in fact it was on a Friday when our kids were still in school. Seems kind of, I don't know, DUMB! Anyway we went over the UEA weekend anyway and so did everyone else who thought it was the right weekend. It was kind of sad, they had the same crowd but none of the extra fun activities associated with the Wee weekend.
Oh well, we had fun anyway. Got to hang out with the cousins...and hang out they did, while they WAITED and waited and waited for the people who came to Gardner village to shop...I mean really, who goes there to shop? {Grandma does!}
Hahaha, they actually did just fine. I asked them for a frowny face for the picture above, Tory and Josh were happy to oblige! Go figure!

2 comments:
And shop she did! But I thought it was kind of fun to let my kids take something HOME from Gardner Village! We sometimes look, but I never buy...! ;D
Plus, I was happy to see that mine is not the only cranky-pants 9-year-old boy out there! I feel less lonely on that front now!
Post a Comment