10.19.2010

6 minutes

I got a phone call in the early evening yesterday, it was my husband saying he was on his way home from work. Usually it's just a simple text that says "I'm on my way!" It's also about 40 - 45 minutes later that he actually gets home. Yesterday he made it home in SIX minutes! How fun! I'm already seeing the benefits of this new job!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, that's great! Jared gets home in 10 in a car and 25 on a bike. Love it!

Tiffany McAlister said...

Sure, but that's not nearly enough time for me to put down my book, start dinner, and tidy up before he gets home! Good thing it still takes Lee 40 minutes! :D

Time management skills...None.

Rhoda said...

Oh man! I'm suppose to start dinner and tidy up BEFORE he gets home? Shoot now ya tell me. Maybe I will make that my goal for 2011!

Cristy said...

That is pretty awsome. It takes Landon at least 30 minutes, sometimes longer due to taffic.