11.17.2010

A monster?

My kids have found one of our old books, "The Monster at the End of This Book!" It's a book with Grover from Sesame Street...very CUTE! So cute that even the kid who can't read very well and the other kid who can't read at all will spend a good solid 20 minutes reading it to each other!

AWESOME!


4 comments:

Cristy said...

Riley does that with books, he has some so memorized that you almost think he can read every word. That is soo cute!

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

We love that book! I found it online a few years ago and got ourselves a new copy. It's a classic!

Teachinfourth said...

What a great book…what wonderful memories they're building as well.

Tiffany McAlister said...

I love that book, too. But I'm pretty sure our copy is missing the monster at the end of the story...Such is the bookshelf of life when you have 5 kids!