11.05.2010

It was classic!

The kids got invited to go skating with our cousins. Well Shawn and I were invited too, but I was too cheap to rent the $2 skates...if only I owned my own pair, like Tiffany! Sigh...

They also let the kids wear their Halloween costume, so it was an extra fun skating party. Have you seen anything more cute that a crocodile on a scooter? (P.S. Yes, I know it's a dinosaur costume..when he first saw it, he was convinced it was a crocodile and he fell in love with it!)

Can you find a Purple ninja? (Wes) A pink princess? A NERD?
Actually all three of my boys are in the picture above.
Too bad most of the pictures were SO blurry. Especially the ones with the cousins in it! See?
This camera doesn't work well unless there is a TON of light, and darn it, a skating rink isn't going to cut it!
But it was a fun night anyway!

1 comment:

Steph H said...

I love your header picture-- what great smiles on all of your kids! They are getting so big and tall too. Wow.