11.12.2010

Three kids and their mom!

I actually got permission a while ago to share this blog, Three Kids and Their Mom, but like I do everything in my life, it took me a while to get around to it. But actually, I think it turned out great...now you have several great posts to read! The author's name is Trina and she is a newly single-mom going through a divorce, while trying to take care and protect three of her greatest assets...her children. Her first post, Small Voices, is very well written and it sums up her blog quite nicely. I've already had some good reminders and renewed goals to sit down and listen to my kids as well as enjoy and appreciate them as people.

Oh, and Trina also happens to be my older sister! (can you believe it?...someone blood related to me has a Blog! Crazy!) So head on over to Three Kids and Their Mom and drop Trina a line...tell her I sent you!


No comments: