11.30.2010

Christmas is coming


You know how I can tell? ...I'll give you 5 reasons:


5. The air is cold--I'm freezing my butt off!

4. My Christmas play-list is playing--a few minutes later my kids turn it off! What-Ever!

3. Toy aisles appear--in the middle of the grocery store?

2. Every one is "patiently" waiting--in long lines everywhere!


AND last but not least the number one reason I can tell Christmas is approaching...

1. My kids have a renewed determination to be nice--in case Santa finds out otherwise!


WaHoo---Christmas---bring it!


4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

:) awesome list. I love this time of year!!!

Tiffany McAlister said...

But Rhoda...You were cold in August! :D

Yay...I'm excited for Christmas! Love the season...well, I could do without the snow!

Cristy said...

Love this time of year. I love snow on Christmas, to me if it is going to be cold we may as well have snow, but I am thankful we don't have such cold temps year around. Lucky for me Landon loves the snow and therefore doesn't mind shoveling and all that jazz.

Doug & April said...

BRRRR, I'm cold too :)

yeah, what the heck is up with turning of the Christmas playlist!!?? hee hee

I drive by 2 malls on my way home in rush hour traffic and traffic is getting worse day by day.