11.24.2010

Game on!

So what do you get when you have two boys who don't want mommy's help, they don't know the rules of the game, but sit down and try to play checkers anyway? A very interesting game!

But I'm still confused as to who won and why!

5 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, the joys of being kids :) I love their imaginative minds! And CUTE BLOG DECOR!!! I love the Christmas picture up top (where was that?! Looks so magical!).. and the cute background. Nicely done, Rhoda!

Tiffany McAlister said...

Rules, Shmules! Just play! :D And maybe you BOTH win when there aren't really rules!

Rhoda said...

The picture is at Gardner Village. They've got their Elves out!

Rhoda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teachinfourth said...

"Don't think…just move. You've got to go to the edge of defeat…"

Reminds me of the good old days.