We went to the outside pool with Aunt
Leannie, which means my kids also got to play with some extra fun toys.
Josh pretending he is...Er, I'm going to go with...swimming?

Rusty...looking good!

Wesley, brings out your eyes darling, really! Although what's going on in the background with your brothers feet and your sisters head? ....JOSH!
Mily, Beautiful as usual!

Uhhh-Thanks for the push Gennie Wes...I think!

Testing out the gear...it's a go!

It's pretty awesome to be able to swim and breath at the same time, in the past they've all ended up with chlorine in their noses!

Wesley's turn. Wow, have you been working out?

Yeah, it's a little weird!

Josh jumped in the water as soon as he got his turn with the snorkel, no sissy out of the water pictures for him! Snorkels...how fun!

Josh + diving board = THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!

Extra emphasis and the FREAKING part! But he did it! I'm so proud!

That face again...why?
Wo, look I'm in a picture...strange it being my blog and all. It's only when I hang out with
Verlene that I get pictures of myself. She is the photographer in the family. Although I have to give credit for this one to Wes...great job kid-O!

Goofing off with the camera!

You should have seen the 37 other pictures we took of us...they were great! How we would make the same face, same facial expression, same smile in almost all of them is the greatest (funniest) mystery!

Summer Fun Activity: Hanging with my sis at the WJ outdoor pool!
1 comment:
Haha, WHERE can I get me one of those flower-caps!? No, seriously.. :)
Post a Comment