So you may be aware that my husband has been able to nab himself a consulting gig as a side biz...which has been such a huge blessing for our pocket books. But recently, we've been having these issues...these problems that make it so that we can't put that extra income towards our debt like we had been planning on!
For example:
Joshua's MRI --Every things fine for the most part. They found a small anomaly, $o we will need another one in a year (great!)
Shawn's Root Canal
Car Broke down --water pump
Rusty's Dentist visit--without insurance...oops
Van's automatic door broken --stuck in the OPEN position (HOLY COW that's an expensive repair!)
Back to School Clothes-- They didn't get much but the boys needed pants and everyone needed new shoes!
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, but at the moment can't remember what it was...that's good though right?
Frustrating! My debt is suppose to go down...not up!
Although Shawn brought up a good point. Can you imagine what would have happened if all this "STUFF" happened and he DIDN'T have the extra income? Wow, what a blessing!
We will keep plugging away--knock on wood--and hope nothing else happens. Wish us luck!

Rhoda's ranting and ravings
5 comments:
Yes, you truely are blessed to have the extra income.... man we could use some ourselfs. Oh well..... keep moving forward as much as you can. LOL!
Gosh. That's a lot to deal with. I'm glad you've had the extra income. Sorry you haven't been able to pay down the debt though. I HATE debt; it stresses me out! - I'm sure it stresses you too :(
Amen Sista! I just thought that's how life goes...you make a money plan...ooops then the money goes everywhere but where it was suppose to! I'm a pro at those plans...just ask Madi and her 2nd broken arm :) We were doing so good too lol Such is life and things will get better!
P.S. We STILL need to get together! :)
Don't forget our other dental work that we still need to get done...dumb teeth.
But yeah, nothing like a great opportunity to just fall into your lap like that, right?
That sucks. We have a place in our budget where we try to plan for the unexpected, but it still seems like everything hits at once.
Post a Comment