No way, it's too cold! I'll just sit here with only my behind getting a little wet!

No matter how hot the weather gets, that "lake" never gets comfortable...and I'm the biggest wimp so there is, so no "jumping" in the lake for me! But I did have fun taking my kids for rides across the lake!

Wesley was enjoying the Alligator that I got during the fall last year on the clearance rack!
Even though their mom was lame and wouldn't actually get "in" the lake, their fun Aunt Leannie sure did.

And then gave them all rides on the alligator.

After about 10 minutes the two little boys were freezing and so basically stayed out of the water. They just entertained themselves on the beach. You can see how proud Wesley is of his hole!

Cold baby in his D-D-D-D-Dora towel (that's how he says Dora's name...regardless of if he's cold!)

I decided to include this next picture to show you how well my kids tan. This is WITH using SPF 70+ Crazy huh?!
You should see Josh he's even darker. He was so excited to show Uncle Bear and compare skin color (Uncle Bear is an American Indian!)
So there it is, our first installment of summer time fun! Stay tuned for more.
Summer fun outing: Freezing in the lake with Aunt Leannie!
1 comment:
Everybody loves Aunt Leannie…
Glad you were able to get one more day of sunshine and swimming in before it chills off too much to go about it anymore.
Post a Comment