Woke up , got dressed (Teal Blue!) and drove to Sea World so we could be there when the gates open!
It was a bit chilly!
The kids got to pet some lizards!
This is a legless lizard (looks like a snake to me!)
Joshie cracks me up! What a cutie.
Everyone wanted a turn looking scared...I thought Wesley's was pretty cute!
Mantra Tank
The little boys hung out while the bigger kids went on the Atlantis ride.
They say it's really cool, it had a couple of drop offs and even an elevator! I don't know, I didn't go, I was already cold enough as it was!
Taking a turn looking at the fish tank!
Beluga Whale, how pretty!
Looking for the walrus!
The penguin house
Really, really cute! Although again I got away with just a picture!
How fun is this, walking through an underwater tube while sharks swam all around us!
Mily looks a bit nervous, or she could just be dont feeling well! There was a shark that swam right above us!
Another ride at Sea World.
Watching the cute little seals!
One reason I like Disneyland a little better, Most of the rides in Sea World, Rusty was too short for.
Out to the car for a quick bite to eat! Found a cute little killer whale car!
Hello Shamu!
It was pretty funny, the first time the killer whale swam right next to Mily She JUMPED!
Over at the dolphin area, and a seagull who is NOT afraid of people!
Saving some seats for the Shamu show.
Shawn got a really good shot with his phone camera!
![]() |
Kids camera again...
I love that the kids got a shot of this random bird flying through the shot!
After the show they went on another wet ride!
Mily being forced to be brave and touch a starfish!
Jumping on a big trampoline!
It was a fun day! Afterward we looked up Boston Market (haven't been to one of those in 11 years!) We found one earlier in the vacation and Shawn made it a goal to take me there! It was pretty good, but their menu has changed and they took my favorite stuff off. Oh well, still yummy! After dinner we drove to the San Diego Temple so we could show the kids how different the design is!
One last day of fun before we start driving home...better make it a good one!
Legoland is next!




3 comments:
I love Sea World! And it looks like they've added rides. The only one I remember was the "Atlantis" ride. I'm sad we missed visiting it this trip...But it sure looks like the kids loved it!
And Boston Market...I like to tell Lee that was our first date. He was headed there for lunch with some people from USANA, saw me in the parking lot, and invited me along. Then he even paid for me! (But he gets mad when I do...He says it doesn't count!) :D
Sea world is fun I have not been for a long time I don't remember any of the rides though. Glad you jad a nice time.
What a fun vacation!
Post a Comment