11.14.2011

Disneyland Day #4

We woke up super early so we could get dressed, (yellow shirts!) eat breakfast and be completely ready to catch the first shuttle over to Disneyland that came at 8am!  Whew...we made it!  The bus ride over to the park was quite interesting! Jam PACKED bus, standing room only....and did we mention that we decided to bring the stroller?  It was awesome!

But we finally made it!...Let the memories begin!
 They had the park all dressed up for Halloween, it was super cute...makes me wonder what it's usually like (since this the first time the kids and I have been here!)
 The photo in front of the castle!  The park isn't set up anything like I imagined it...I didn't know you could walk through the castle!
 Our little princess!
 We went straight for the rides!  We tried to go to all of them but there were a few that we missed.  But we enjoyed the ones we did get to ride!
Peter pan
 There's the other ship o' family.
Trying to pull the sword from the stone...
 nobody was able to do  it, but not without trying really hard!

♫It's a small world after all♫
 Rusty really enjoyed this ride!
 A moose!  Those gardeners at Disneyland are amazing!
Can't miss out on the tea cups!  I'm not a big fan and so I had the two little boys with me and I made them in charge of spinning...it was great!
 Happy to be at Disneyland!
 Toone Town was pretty fun!


Look I'm not taking the picture!  The boat in the background is the ride that I wanted to go on but never got the chance!
Safari ride...our tour guide was pretty darn funny! 
Loved that the characters were "dressed up" for Halloween.  We also saw a lot of the "bad guys" walking around the park, but we never took the time to stand in line for photo's or autographs! 

We also brought the "kids camera" so this is Disneyland from their perspective!
lines everywhere...with tall people!
mickey pumpkin
mickey benches (I thought they were so cute! but I didn't get pictures of them...I'm glad my kids gone one!)

such long line that the ground starts to look cool!

What can I say..."kids camera!"

Retiring the flag.
I got my picture taken quite a few time...although it was always unflattering and at an upward angle!  ♥

First day of Disneyland...success!

No comments: