![]() |
| Picture |
you woke up
T O D A Y
with only the things
that you THANKED
GOD for yesterday?
I wanted to include a small part of my nephews Scott's letter that he sent home to his family earlier this week. He is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Philippines.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
EVERYONE!!
From the missionary halfway across the world! Haha, my comp and
I have been really cracking down and on a pretty intense search for a turkey! We
haven't had any success but we are determined to have a turkey dinner on
Thursday night with the other Americans in our district on Thursday night! Ha,
but being this time, there are so many things I am thankful for, especially
being here in the Philippines and seeing some situations of some people I can't
even imagine being in and they are still happy. Just makes me that much more
grateful for everything that I have, and truly realize how incredibly blessed we
have been!!! This is an amazing time of the year to just reflect on what we've
been given :)
MAHAL KITA!!!!
Elder Scott A.
MAHAL KITA!!!!
Elder Scott A.
I hope we are all grateful for even the small blessings in our lives!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment