11.16.2011

Last Day at Disneyland Day #6

Our last day at Disneyland we got up (Orange and Black Shirts) and caught the first shuttle over to the park.  This time we decided since we have been able to experience most of both of the parks today was just going to be spent going on our FAVORITE rides!
Here is our family picture at Disneyland.  It's the only nice one we got with everyone in it so we decided to buy it!

Our first stop....Toone town

Hahaha, I don't know if you can see or hear it very well, but my kids sure got a kick out of that door! See the kid run away as Josh opens the door!  Hahah, good times!
 Rusty's favorite ride!

I can't remember what it's called but it's got froggies!
 The little boys being brave together!
 Josh's favorite Star Tours.  (really I quite enjoyed that one as well, how fun!)  My kids really enjoy Star Wars!  Thanks to Grandma C we have been able to watch all the movies!
 A quick ride thrown in there because we hadn't been on it yet!

Um, no I'm not going to buy you a sucker that is bigger than your head, but hey how about I take a picture of it instead? 
 And he was totally cool with that!  I've got such good kids!

Wesley and Mily standing in front of their favorite ride, California Screamin'! 
Now can I draw your attention to Mily's expression...Can you see the half attempted smile? Here is the story I eluded to earlier in the vacation....   For several days Emily had been getting in trouble for making a huge mess while she eats, her excuse?  She told us it was hard for her to open her mouth, but mom and dad told her to do it anyway!  She finally started telling us that her mouth really hurt, but when we would ask where she would tell us everywhere!  Anyway long story short the poor thing had a huge wire digging into her cheek since she had gotten her braces on over a week ago!  I don't know if you can tell but her cheek is actually swollen.  They had crimped the wire instead of cutting it off flush with the bracket and so the side of her cheek would tear every time she opened her mouth!  I felt SO bad...and I was pretty mad!  We had gone back to the ortho to have this "fixed" before we left but apparently they didn't fix it very well.  Her birthday, Disneyland and all had to be endured while hurting  (ooooo, I was so mad!)  We thought about finding a Ortho close by and just seeing what they could do, but Mily really didn't want to go in anywhere, I think she thought they would make it worse.  (she's thinking that braces really SUCK since this is her only experience with them.)   They had given us some samples of some really powerful Ora Gel and so we would at least try to numb up the area real good and give her Ibuprofen a few times a day.  My poor baby! DARN it!  When we had gotten back the first thing we did was take her over to the Ortho and the Doctor was pretty mad, saying there were things they COULD have done to make sure she didn't have that happen to her.  He wrote her a script for anitbiotics because by that time it was infected!  Dang, dang dang...like I said, really the only thing about the trip that if I could change...I would!

Well onto the day, Rusty and I went and talked to a few characters while the big kids when on the big roller coaster again!
 I promise Rusty is wearing shorts, you just can't tell.
 Mr. Buzz!
 Toy Story 4D Game.  (that was cute! But the line was REALLY long!)
 The Big Swings!
 Wesley being brave and picked an outside swing!
 Rusty flying in the wind!
 Wes and Mily wanted to go on The Tower of Terror again.  So I went with them and Josh and Rusty stayed with dad and played in the Bug's life area. 
 It's a fun ride but I forgot that when I get off, my heart actually HURTS for a while afterwards!  Ouch!
Look I finally found something with Wesley's name on it!  They each got a few dollars to pick out something from the gift shop and I really wanted Wesley to pick this since I had NEVER seen anything with his name on it before, but he told me no, so I had to be happy with taking a picture!

Well that was it for our last day in Disneyland, kind of low key and relaxing.  We headed back to our hotel and got it all cleaned up and ready to leave for our next adventure the following day!
The Beach!

No comments: