My sister had an extra one of these...and gave it to ME! How lucky am I? Now I have to be much better about looking for sales with coupons so I can stock up my foodstorage!
While Shawn and I were having a great adventure putting this together Rusty was off on an adventure all on his own....in sisters room!
Busted!
August 22, 2011
The last week of summer we spent a day with our dear friends. My kids have missed Maddie and Cole so much....they have fond memories of Auntie Pam and Uncle Joe. Sadly Unlce Joe wasn't able to get off work to come hang out with 6 kids (whatever!! jk) but Lucky for us Auntie Pam has a sweet pass that let us all into the zoo for free! Yippee! It was the first time my older kids got to see the fun display at Hogle this year!
My favorite is Josh's leg...what a crazy!They loved all the fun dinosaure displays, Josh made a point of reading all about each one (strange kid!
They were very well put together, with sound and motion...so much so that it was just a little too much for Mily to handle. You can see Josh pulling her closer, so that I could get her in the pictures.
Notice the lack of smile...she was serioulsy spooked, the weird child!
There they are, my "other" kids, oh how I've missed them!
I love this pictures because it shows a little bit of thier personality...haha, love it!
August 25, 2011
We had coupons to go to Classic skating that would be expiring soon so we took one of our last summer days to skate it out! Although, have you noticed, they don't really skate much at that place?
Jungle area,
Bouncy area,
Ball blaster area,
Laser tag (not pictured) and the last area that we've never tried out before...the outside water park! How fun!
Silly Wes, went down the big slide once and had enough...little pool was just his size!
More bouncy slides this time the twist was WATER!
I love how the life guard wasn't paying much attention to the kids, just catching some rays!
Rusty tried it once, didn't love it but didn't freak out, success!
Over all? Very fun, we had a great last week of summer break!

















2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time over the summer...
We've never tried the outdoor water fun at Classic...Every year I think I need to add that to NEXT summer's list.
Post a Comment