Last hike of the season. We were told that the Donut Fall's hike was really easy and really beautiful this time of the year so we decided to try it out one afternoon!
It was beautiful, and it was easy...for the most part. There is one part where you have to climb down a cliff side??? Weird, but it was fun still Here are some pictures from our adventure:
| look! I'm in a picture! |
| We made it! |
| Not quite sure why it's called donut falls....must be broken? |
Hiking with a bunch of crazy boys means that chances of seeing blood are pretty high! Luckily were getting to the point where it's "cool" and so we don't get as many tears and we use to!
Then we hurried down the mountain just in time for the schools fall festival. It was really cute, they did a good job this year!
I love Mily's hair...I love that she trumped her older brother!
Here is Wesley winning his match.
Rusty and Josh tossing rings.
Whack-A-6th grader! (how cute!)
One of our favorite 6th graders...I promised my son wouldn't hit her, that way she could stick her head out a little so I could take a picture!
Wesley and Rusty's turn (they loved it!)
They had a ton of cute games!
Well done everyone, well done. We went home and got into Jammies, it was a good day!









3 comments:
What a great place to go on a hike...and congrats for making it into a shot!
Looks like so much fun! AND yes I promise there use to be a rock donut at the top of the falls. I have to say ROCK, because when we took the kids up there, they wanted to know where their donut was, they were hungry?! Next time we came prepared. I will have to show you pics of what it use to be :) So much fun...and nice to see you made it in a pic!
P.S. Lunch soon??
The fall festival looks fun. I'm going to have to remember that "Whack a Sixth Grader" concept. Genius.
Post a Comment