5.20.2010
Spring PEAS!
I'd sure like it if it felt more like spring. I'm afraid that the season is going to pass cold and rainy and the next thing you know it's blistering hot out there!
Got the garden planted! We decided that since there is three garden boxes and three kids who want to plant a garden, that we would let them all be in charge of one box. Planting and weeding (yeah, we'll see how well that works!) Wesley's is by the fence with spring peas and tomatoes, Josh's is in the middle with beans, cucumbers and corn and then Emily's (closest to the house) is filled with onions, carrots, summer peas, squash and zucchini.
The spring peas finally have popped up! The rain will be great for the new plants...especially while the sprinkler system is being adjusted and fixed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your boxes look great!! Good luck with the kiddos taking care of them! I'm sure they'll do great.
What a great idea to give each kid his/her own garden! That'll be such a good way to teach them and I bet they'll feel so accomplished when things start growing!
Post a Comment