5.12.2010

Kindergarten

Can you believe it? Next year I will have three kids in school! Talk about crazy! Wes loved his kindergarten orientation...he was a little disappointed that mom didn't just drop him off and leave. And also with the fact that he still has to wait before he could start going to school every day! Orientation was just a big tease.
My rule with all my kids is that they can pick out their own clothes up until the day they go to school. Wesley's days of wearing all red is almost over! He was also one of the few kids to pick a blue apple for his name...which he wanted to write himself, so I handed him the Sharpie and he wrote "WEZ"...he thinks that it's funny.
The only thing I don't like about kindergarten is the hours...my kids (and I) would have done much better with all day kindergarten, but..."you get what you get and you don't throw a fit."
So the count down begins...

2 comments:

Tiffany McAlister said...

I am so jealous! :D Of course, I have no "half-dayers" next year...so it will be almost as good! (Wez looks so cute up there!)

Cristy said...

Oh how exciting! It's funny that he wears all red, but at least he chose a blue apple and not a red one. LOL! Cute, Cute, Cute!