Thought I'd start off with that title since the pictures that are in this post may suggest that something is wrong...everything is fine!
We had another visit to Primary Children's hospital today...although this time it was at their nice new Riverton clinic.
And instead of rushing there for some allergy induced problem we calmly drove there willingly. This time for an MRI.
Josh has had some really severe migraines in the past and just recently his eyes started to go Woozy-Wazzy! (this, of course, is Josh's description of his eye problems!) Without going into a ton of details...we (parents and a few different doctors) decided to rule out one of the biggest worries of those two symptoms first...and fast! 
And instead of rushing there for some allergy induced problem we calmly drove there willingly. This time for an MRI.
Josh has had some really severe migraines in the past and just recently his eyes started to go Woozy-Wazzy! (this, of course, is Josh's description of his eye problems!) Without going into a ton of details...we (parents and a few different doctors) decided to rule out one of the biggest worries of those two symptoms first...and fast! 
Joshua got to watch Disney's "UP", while laying in a "doughnut" all snug and locked in, while he had the MRI done. Brilliant, I tell you. Primary's is pretty amazing for kids. Everything went well, he was out of there in 25 minutes...a little over an hour later the results were into the doctor...Normal. So we will be headed to a specialized eye doctor next to figure out why Josh's eyes go woozy-wazzy every once in a while...Josh is hoping for glasses. Ü
All is well!

1 comment:
That's a relief! Hope everything turns out okay. How smart to put a movie in for kids to watch and hold still! I think I'd be pretty claustrophobic. I've been to the new Riverton clinic too-- way nice!
Post a Comment