6.16.2010

Traditions!

A few weeks ago they announced that our elementary might be changing from year round to the traditional schedule. Well they voted on June 8th and the verdict is in!

Traditional it is!

This is the only year of year-round that I have been exposed to. I can see how people really like it. In fact there are a few people who are quite upset about the change, but there are also other who are pretty darn excited. Me? I don't know if I care either way. I can tell you the pro's and con's to both and I guess it just depends on your personal preference. I am looking forward to a 7 week summer break, where I don't have to worry about a schedule. Hopefully it will be full of fun things!



1 comment:

Tiffany McAlister said...

Whatever. NOW who am I going to play with when we're off track?!