Rusty loves the show "Dora the Explorer!"

Although there are a few things about the show that he doesn't like, for example a few weeks ago Rusty walked up to me and asked me to make sure that Swiper didn't swipe him!

After I told him I would do my best, he walked away for a few seconds then came back and asked me to hold him so Swiper couldn't swipe him.

Darn that mean Ol' Swiper! There also is one specific episode that he WONT watch! It's the Prince in the Witches forest. The first time he saw it he started crying and when I finally got him to calm down he told me the witch was scary. Now if that show comes on, he will run behind me while saying, "oh no, not the princess!" Too funny!
The latest infatuation with Dora is my favorite. Rusty and I will sit and tell each other stories...Rusty's stories always end up portraying us in one of the episodes of Dora. Last night Rusty was telling me that he wast stuck in the mud and I needed to save him before the crocodile ate him...Just to be funny I said "yeah, and then I'll save you from the witches tower by saying
abre." he didn't think that was too funny!
I love the imagination of my two year old son! It's awesome.
1 comment:
HE'S awesome! :D So funny!
Post a Comment