6.30.2010

Thing of the past...

NAP TIME

...I think they are officially a thing of the past at my house. At least that's what my 2 year old is trying to convince me. We're not really surprised by this, the rest of the kids did the same thing when they were 2 yrs old as well. Still, it's not normal is it?


6 comments:

mr. crabbs said...

You didn't expect any child of both yours AND mine to have any bit of normalcy, did you?

The Leonard Family said...

You remember mine?! They slept forever...Madi even up until she was almost 5! I prefer the no nap theory. We have a much funner busier day then naptime ever allowed :) (although, don't get me wrong...somedays I do miss my nap) lol

Jill said...

Well, you made it a lot longer than we did, Spencer cut his nap out around 1...but he sleeps on average 14-15 hrs. a night, so I like the trade!

The Uffens Family said...

My kids gave up the naps early too. My pediatrician said that they should nap still until they're 4. Wouldn't that have been lovely??!?!?

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

There comes a time at our house where I'd rather have them go to bed at a decent time instead of wanting to nap from 4 to 6 and then not wanting to go to bed until 11. I'm sure it's all part of their evil plan! :)

Anonymous said...

I've always been bugged that my first two stopped napping at 2, when they have friends who napped 'til 4 or 5. Not fair! My hopes of my third napping any longer are next to nil. It's a big fight already to nap at not even 18 months! Crazy kids. I've decided sleep is wasted on the young. I would love naps, but never get them! --Wendy