6.03.2010

Could this be why?

...I'm not loosing any weight?

So after a year I finally found some use for our broken microwave (the microwave we were told would be fixed before we moved in!). After we realized most of the stuff wasn't taken care of, we decided to just have our insurance cover the cost of fixing it, but then found out that it wouldn't cover it since it had been broken before we moved in, just like the broken stove door...Curses! Darn those "honest: people who lived here before us! But after tragedy you have be able to find the sweet aspects of life! Found one...a light turns on when you open the door and illuminates all the glorious goodies!

My sister in law LaughedOutLoud when I showed her my stash. It just happens to also be the same sister who has lost 10 lbs in like a week. Jealous!
Okay now to be honest...this is the "potty" and cleaning" candy. And thankfully most of it is stuff that I don't even like. Although it doesn't keep me from having one every once in a while. It's also left over candies for treats I've put together for teacher appreciation day and cub scouts and stuff.
Just so you don't go away thinking I'm the worst mother in the wold....my kids do not eat a ton of candy....they have to do 4 chores to get one small boxes of nerds! My kids don't like chores! Rusty 's desire to make it to the potty comes and goes with his mood. So yeah, that's why the pile is still so high.
I need to start getting rid of it...I'll tell you what! You come to my house, knock on my door, say trick or treat, do 4 chores and I'll will give you a piece of candy! Deal?

5 comments:

Tiffany McAlister said...

Yes, but I'm cheating! Also, you have no idea how much I wanted to just rip the door off that awsome candy cupboard and go to town! :D

mr. crabbs said...

And more of it would be gone if I spent more time at home. Oh, and if I wasn't afraid of the kids yelling at me for eating the particular candy they were going to pick!

Teachinfourth said...

Wait a minute…you are what you eat! What are you feeding your kids?

Steph H said...

Genius.

Doug & April said...

I know right where to go if we ever come visit :)