6.11.2010

Home-made bread

Now before you read the subject like and think I'm an amazing homemaker...I. am. not!
But this was soooooo funny!
Mily and Wesley ran inside with their fists full of this! They were so excited that they found WHEAT! Right in our own backyard!
"Now we can have home made bread!" they both exclaim.
Then Wes says, "mom can I grind it?" LOVE it! Especially because it shows how long my grass as gotten...it's going to seeds! Also because I don't have a wheat grinder, I don't even know how Wes knew what wheat looks like and the process to have it usable. I don't know, but I'm kind of thinking I need to make some bread....at least once I guess!
Or someone could just drop some off...if you want! *hint-hint*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad I am not alone as Aiden trudges through the shin high grass. We would mow if it wasn't for all this rain, right? ;)

Jessi said...

Haha! That's great! Our grass got so high a couple of weeks ago that you couldn't even see our huge 80 lb boxer as she trudged through it to go potty! Our yard holds water so it's hard to mow!

I've never made bread but I really want to try!