6.15.2010

Rusty see Rusty do!

Mama, mama come here! I show you something! Mom come!Mama, its out here, come on! You're going to be so proud of me!Yeah, I know you TOLD me I'm not suppose to come out here by myself, but its so cool!Oh yeah, the garage door? I opened it when I was in here earlier, I just climbed into the front seat of the van and pushed the button on the visor, just like you do!Look mom, it's over here on this side, come over here so you can have a better view!See? I buckled in my baby...all by myself! Just like when you buckle me in!Now I rub his head and give him a kiss and say "love you baby!"
(kinda glad the keys are up high where he can't reach them!)
This is one of those times where you realize how much your child is watching everything you do!
Don't worry that your children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. ~Robert Fulghum

I can't think of a better time to CHOOSE THE RIGHT, than standing in front of a child!

3 comments:

California Keys said...

That's adorable! My son always wants to buckle the chest clip.... He's going to be a good daddy one day!

Tiffany McAlister said...

I'm sure if he had the keys, he'd have carefully reversed, driven slowly around the block, and pulled neatly back in the garage. Good times! :D

Cristy said...

So cute, but yes it is crazy how much they watch everything you do. I do mean everything, even things you never think about. LOL!