10.15.2011

Tracy and Family Reunion #2

(August 15, 2011)

Busy day, we decided to use our coupons to the Tracy aviary...I'd never been so yet we were off to another adventure!

Cute place to play in the sand.

We went to a bird show called the amazing egg. They put a real chicken egg in this box contraption and then kept adding weights. Josh got picked to add some of the weights to the box...

Mily did to, I can't remember but they got this egg up to like 60 lbs before it broke...pretty cool!

Lot's of little paths to go off and have an adventure.

I love how I caught Mily mid-jump!

Then we walked around liberty park and the let kids play in the water fountains.
Later that day we went to the annual Buehners family reunion. I hope I get this right but from the original family who immigrated from Germany, Shawn is the 4th generation and my kids are the 5th....so this reunion is HUGE! Not to mention that they've all seemed to have quite a few kids, we have a good time. They always have it at a park and the kids all mix and mingle really well.

This year they had tug of war which my kids LOVED!


These are pictures stolen of the Buehner blog

Joshie ran over and joined the kick ball game and started helping out the little kids. He is such a good person! How did I get so lucky?
I love the Buehners, they are so cute, they did a fun Trading Cards game, where they gave everyone a package of mixed up set of the original family, and we had to walk around and see if we could get a full set. It was awesome. They handed out Jelly"Buehns!" and had saying a like "Buehn" there, done that! hahaha--that's where my husbands family get it, it must be in their blood!

I love it, what a amazing family I married into. Of course when the posted the blog I went over and read the history of this family (only took me half the day!) and I fell in love with them all over again. I'm so proud to be able to say that I joined this family.

1 comment:

Steph H said...

There's a Buehner family blog? Why didn't I know about this? Please share! I'm actually disappointed we missed the reunion this year (we were at disneyland), cause you made it sound so fun!