They have such a cute set up this year...I'm kind of sad I don't have a membership anymore. They have these darling animated dinosaurs all over the park! Scared the crap out of a few tweens who sat in front of us on the train!
He moves his head just as the train rounds the corner! Awesome!
They were eveywhere!
It wasn't until the next dinosaur that we realized that some of them even make kind of a growling sound as they move! I had hard time getting the kids to stand in front of a few of them!
These next Dino's even spit water at you. And that big one over there...he's tricky, he moves his head in random directions and then squirts the water...mom found out the hard way.
Getting to touch a real Dino bone and pick his nose...at the same time! There was also a picture of Dr. Scott the paleontologist from the PBS show that the kids were excited to see.
Don't worry, I will protect you! (as he stands there just as scared!) What a good big brother!
AAAAAaaaaallousaurus! Did you know that the Allousaurus is the state fossil of Utah?? Good to know.
This one was pretty far off the trail and didn't make any crazy noises, the kids were happy to stand in front of him!
Digging for bones, in their winter coats! hahaha.
I'll keep an eye on the Dino while you smile for mom's picture!
Darn. Even I was scared of this one! Sheesh.
Oh so cute!
and funny
and silly!
Our last Dino...we found them all!
I dont think I took a picture of a single picture of a (live) animal at the zoo! So if you have a chance to check out the Hogle zoo this year...it would be a good year to do it!

And if you ever buy a membership online, call them every day until they send it out to you or head up to the zoo asap and get it from them!















4 comments:
Love the pics! I think you found more dinos than we did when we went! I have a zoo membership this year...the ultimate/deluxe whatever lol Free rides!!! :) So let me know when your older ones want to go...the pass can get us all in! :)
Ha, that's awesome! A guy I work with came up with "Zoorassic Park" -- glad to hear it was worth it! (And way to talk your way in for free! ;))
I haven't been to see the dinosaurs yet...We're looking forward to it! (Although if yours is expired, I don't have high hopes for mine...!)
But the zoo is one of those places I can totally justify buying the annual pass...we definitely get our money's worth out of THAT one!
That's fun about all the dinosaurs, we'll have to check them out next time we go!
Post a Comment