Up to bat, at first Wes was a bit timid but by the end he could really hit that ball far! He was even able to hit off the coaches pitch a few times...when the coach would pitch a good ball! Oh that was bad, coach did great, as a friend of mine pointed out, we think he may have another full time job doing something else! ☺
My little stud. I had to use my crappy camera because I needed to zoom in, I can't do that will my cell phone, and I wanted to make sure I got a few close up pictures...so you're welcome to play spot the spot with these pictures to (G*#IU>^FI%#$)Action shot! He was so proud of the fact that he could throw the ball really far...so he would do it all the time...right over the head of the first baseman! Yeah, he hasn't quite caught on to the point of the game quite yet!
Way cute trophies this year! This one Wesley can be proud of for sure, he did a great job trying to do his best on everything he did! Way to go buddy!
Although isn't this awful of me to say, but I'm SO glad were done with Tee-ball season! Dang, we had a cold spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment