My kids did a great job earning several awards this year! We were so proud of them!
What? You can't see my kids. Oh it's because I knew I would need to bring my camera that could ZOOM in, but when I pulled it out to use it...NO MEMORY CARD! Brilliant I tell you! So my cell phone is all we got! But I'm proud of my kids anyway!
I edited this one so you could at least see them in this picture!And there was an award that Emily earned that Josh didn't (she was so proud of that!) The Leadership award! They only had two in each class! Way to go Mily!
Great job kids! Ya gotta love 'em when they come with free kids meals!
Oh! Here they come...can you tell mom is just as excited to have her kids back for the summer?!
Seriously mom, do you see any other mom's around here documenting the LAST day of school?Yay! It's official, they're home and it's...
SUMMER TIME!
When they walked in the door they heard the song "summer time" from High school musical BLASTING from our computer! Yeah I was a bit excited. Time to party, lets go!




No comments:
Post a Comment