As I was trying to come up with something to do for my mom's birthday today and also for Father's day for my dad (every few years they fall on the same day!), I remembered seeing my cousins blog and what he and his wife did for his mom for Mother's Day. I decided I wanted to do something similar for my parents. Only problem, I forgot until this evening. But no worries, I just grabbed the camera after dinner and put together a video real quick. (I had to use some video from a few days previous, and from our father's day celebration earlier in the day) It's not great, the music was just something I had...but for putting it together in one hour I think it's Okay! I was so stressed trying to get it done before my parents went to bed. I uploaded it, emailed the link to my mom and dad, then called them. It was fun, I had Larry put us on speaker phone and we wished mom and dad a happy b-day/father's day. Then we told them to get on the computer to see our other surprise! It was so fun to hear their reaction as they watched the video for the first time! I'm so glad they like it!
So fun!!! I want to make video's for everyone. But for now, I will share with you what we did for Shawn for Father's day! My SIL found a cute song and so I made my kids practice it a few times and we sang it for dad! It's hilarious! With the awesome pianist and the crazy kids...it's great! You may need to turn up your volume for this one...
That video is really cute, Rhoda! Someday I'm going to get really clever and...Well, probably not. But once you are an expert, I can just pay YOU to make videos for me, right?
And guess what...for all my talk, I never did teach that song to my kids. Oh well. There's always next year! :D
3 comments:
That video is really cute, Rhoda! Someday I'm going to get really clever and...Well, probably not. But once you are an expert, I can just pay YOU to make videos for me, right?
And guess what...for all my talk, I never did teach that song to my kids. Oh well. There's always next year! :D
No wonder your parents loved their gift! Cute videos and cute kids!
What a sweet and clever idea! I may have to borrow this one. ;) That song is really cute too!
Post a Comment