6.10.2011

I hope they call me on a mission...

I just got to tell you, we are so proud of our missionaries.  I have a little brother currently in the MTC and a little nephew with his call in hand (to the Philippines, Naga Mission) missing each other in the MTC by 14 days!  It's been a fun and exciting time in our family.

We had the opportunity to get our family pictures done by the fabulous Natalie Rachel @ Simply Celebrate Photography.  (P.S. She is moving to the Las Vegas area in a month or two so if anyone would like her information, let me know!) As part of her photo session she also did a little filming with her new HD Video camera.  It was great!  see?...



You can really see the difference in quality, between her camera and my camera when you go onto Cody's blog!!  I guess I could also tell you that Natalie is also our cousin, and she totally rocks.  She took time out of her Memorial Day holiday to come help us out with photo's...and she did such a great job. 

Just a quick shout out to remind you that I'm also updating Elder Crabb's Blog so come check it out! 

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ohhh, that was the cutest video!!! What a great li'l clip! And AH! I love Nat, too!!!! Sweet of you to blog about her! Can't wait to see the pictures!! :)

Connie said...

Such a cute video! There's something about having missionaries out that really bring the blessings! I'll have to check out Elder Crabb's blog. I had a blog for both my son and daughter when they were out a few years ago.