4.25.2011

Memory Monday: A day in a life of a SAHM

There are days as a Stay At Home Mom, that I feel like I'm going crazy, and then there are days that there's nothing else I'd rather do!

These are a few of those days!  A Day in the Life of a SAHM. and  Why I like my Job!

I had another one of these moments the other day.  Rusty and I were snuggling in the front of the window watching the going on's of the outside world.  As a young lady passed Rusty said, "look mom, she's walking her dog!"   Yup, she sure was...I also pointed out that she had a baby in her tummy.  Rusty looked back at her, you could tell instantly when the question formed by the look on his face, he looked up at me and asked,  "did she swallow the baby?"   Uhhhh...
   

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, cute :) I can't wait to have that job!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok - that was funny!! - v