4.01.2011

How many people... update

...are going to announce they are pregnant today?   I only know of a few so far.  A few months ago I was at a bridal shower and the guests were teasing the bride-to-be...not me, I had my 7 year old with me!  The bride handled it well and started teasing back which gradually turned  into a great idea for an April Fools Day joke!  They said they were going to have their pregnant friend pee on some pregnancy tests for them, then they would take them home to their unsuspecting spouses to find.  I thought it was a stellar idea...I have no idea if they followed through with it, but it sounds awesome.

So do you look at crazy/wild facebook status and blog posts on April Fools day and automatically think it's a prank?  I do.  So I've been trying to think of something cool/funny--but true, that I could post here on my blog and on my facebook page and trick people into thinking that it's a prank.  But alas, I have a boring life---there's nothing cool or exciting going on in my life!

...besides the fact that I'm pregnant!



oh well, Happy April Fools Day everyone!



Yes, this is an April Fools...I am NOT pregnant.   ...pretty sure too!  The above picture was taken in spring 2003...I was pregnant with Emily.  The next one is a week before Emily was born, I just wanted to show you how gigantic I get when I'm pregnant!

3 comments:

Tiffany McAlister said...

Wow...Congrats! And I love your haircut! ;D

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

Hilarious! Pretty clever using old pictures!

Steph H said...

You think you're gigantic? Try having twins! I think you look great!