3.31.2011

The spot

It's not something that Dr. Seuss would write about...It's actually something awful!  It's a spot in my camera lens.   I started to be able to see it when I would zoom in all the way...I thought I had gotten something on my camera, so I carefully would clean my lens but it never went away. In fact it got WORSE!!! Now it's a big spot in the middle of all my pictures.
The thing that really irritates me about his, is that it's a brand new camera...we got it 6 months ago!  Although of course we didn't buy any of the extra warranties or anything...darn!  I've been able to get away with it a little by carefully posing the picture in such a way that that the spot is in a dark spot of the picture...but that only works some times! 
Grrr!  @#$()*&#$)@!!!

4 comments:

Chris and Heather said...

Yea,I found you! Now catch me if you can....

Kelly Jean said...

Oh man!! BUMMER!!! :( :( I'd be %#(*&#!*()#$%@@ too.

Cristy said...

I am sorry, that is annoying I am sure!

Tiffany McAlister said...

That stinks. Maybe you could incorporate the spot in your pictures from now on...You know, try to make it a part of the scene somehow...Then we could play "find the spot" in addition to reading and enjoying your stories!