I thought it would be better going in the afternoon during nap time for most of the patrons! I was right, this year it was much better...no line to get in at all! It was still a bit crowded...I've never actually been there when it's not, but I can imagine it's not usually packed!
It was such a last minute decision that I didn't have my camera...75 pictures with my cell phone...not too bad! --although I didn't include all 75 pictures...just in case you were concerned for a second!
The construction zone!
The water world.
Going shopping!
Climbing wall.
Magnetic wall maze.
The earth quake simulator! Man, nothing we built would stand up to this machine!
Big toys...we had a case of these waffle blocks when he was little, he loved them although they weren't this big!Playing around on the news. They are always wearing green when they come here so their shirt's always disappear on the screen! THe upper right hand corner, it's hard to see the tv screen but you can see Josh's floating head! They think it's so funny!
Although they forget they can look at the little TV above the camera...they like turning around and seeing themselves on the big TV!
Last but not least, the long line for the helicopter. The biggest attraction every year!
Such a fun tradition!
Another fun free-day at Discovery Gateway's Children's museum. Hopefully we'll be here again next year!












2 comments:
I love the Discover Gateway Children's Museum! There is so much fun stuff to do! :D It's hilarious to watch your kids get into everything they have to offer! Good job pulling them out of school to go!
Hi Rhoda!
I do recognize you, so that's helpful:) I'm glad you found my blog! I do enjoy doing it, and hopefully it keeps people 'caught up' on the Norris'. Other than the blog, we aren't very good in keeping in touch with anyone:)
Rachel
Post a Comment