This time of year is filled with magic, magic of every kind. Over the next few days I'm just going to mention of few of my favorite pieces of magic this time of year.
The Weather.
Those days when you wake up, look outside and the world has been transformed into a magical winter wonderland!
The Weather.
Those days when you wake up, look outside and the world has been transformed into a magical winter wonderland!
Watching it SNOW! Going outside and playing in a nice big snow storm....looking up into the sky and feeling like your flying, then trying to see how many snowflakes you can catch on your tongue!
Playing in the snow:Running around, feeling the soft snow and hearing the snow crunch under your feet .
Snow it's just magical!

1 comment:
I couldn't agree with you more…I hope it snows for Christmas (mostly rain down here) and then melts off after January 1st (although, snow remaining in the mountains so we don't have a dry summer is fine).
Post a Comment