I like jigsaw puzzles...not a lot, but I do like them. We inherited a very cute, but very old, Christmas puzzle from Shawn's grandpa. It is a 500 piece old-old-old puzzle, you know the good sturdy kind they use to make? Well I decided that I would waste a couple of hours and try to put some of it together. Maybe by Christmas Eve I'd finally have it done! Of course hoping that all the pieces were still in the box. (If it were an opened puzzle in my cupboard for 20+ years, guaranteed, it would be missing a few pieces!) I popped open the box and what to my wondering eye should appear?
This!!!
Man I love Shawn's Grandparents! There were huge blocks of puzzle that were already put together! It took me a whole 14 minutes to get it back together...a record time for a puzzle this size!

I left it out on the table for a few hours...just as long as I dare with a 2 year old in the house, then I carefully broke it up into huge blocks of puzzle and put it back in the box. I'm thinking this might be a great tradition every year! (as long as we can keep track of all the pieces!)
We love you and miss you Grandma and Grandpa!
2 comments:
HAHAHA, that's great!
Hahaha, ohhh! Why does that not surprise me?? Gosh, I love them! That's so funny.
Post a Comment