4.21.2010

The prohpet said to plant a garden...

But did HE realize how much I hate snakes?
HeeBeeGeeBeez!The pea's are in, but honestly we'll just have to see how much more gets done. If Mr. Slither decides to invite some friends over, we might have to move! Putting up a brave face for my son, he really wanted to plant the garden today. And he really wanted to see snake close-up but mom wouldn't let him! Shawn was laughing at me because I lifted Wesley above my shoulders when I showed him the snake! What?...I'm terrified of snakes, I'm not going to let my son get in striking distance of one!


2 comments:

The Uffens Family said...

I'm with you on the snake! Haven't seen one at my place, but I may have to move as well if I do see one. We're going to plant our peas this week too... and hopefully some tomatoes shortly thereafter... we'll see.

Cristy said...

Your on the ball. Landon and I keep saying we need to get ours planted... we seem to be alittle behind now. LOL! You make me laugh about the snake. Isn't it just a garden snake?? But I do understand a fear none the less.