4.30.2010

Corney

My son really likes corn! So much that he will find the left overs in the fridge, pop them open, dump them on the floor and then start chowing down on good, cold, goodness. Gag!He'll even start eating them faster if he thinks mom might stop him and clean up the mess!

Strange child! Don't get me wrong I love corn too, just not cold off the floor!

4 comments:

Tiffany McAlister said...

Time to teach him to use the microwave! :D

Cristy said...

I agree. Off the floor and cold.... not sounding good to me. LOL! Still look at that independence. He got his own snack and ate it all by himself. LOL!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Aiden wants to steal popcorn out of the trash if I throw away leftovers that have been sitting out.

Jill said...

Hey, he knows what he wants, and doesn't care that you're the one changing the corny diaper!