4.17.2010

The Zoo...again

So I'm sure you're sick of seeing posts about the local zoo. But that is what happens when we get a season pass as a gift and therefore the cheapest form of entertainment we've got. Beside the kids love it!

What? ...You don't go to the zoo so you can take a bazillion pictures of your kids...and no animals!?!What a sweet brother to help little Rusty kiss the gorilla!Gotta love going to the zoo in the spring and enjoying the snow ball fights! I sure wish they could some how transport these snow drifts into late summer when we go, we'd love to have a snowball fight in August!

Well there you have it "Trip #71 to the ZOO" We'll let you know how trip #72 goes I'm sure!

1 comment:

The Leonard Family said...

You are too funny! With as many times as we've been to the zoo...you just gave me some pic ideas for the next time we go :) lol Definitely can't go wrong with zoo passes...should plan another one with US! :)