4.13.2010

Happy Easter!

He Died That We Might Live Again!

He died that we might live again,
Lord Jesus, our Redeemer true.
He died on Calv’ry’s lonely hill.
His life he gave for me and you.
He rose from the grave on Easter morn,
Our Savior and our King.
He showed his love for all mankind.
For his great love, give thanks and sing.
Rejoice! Rejoice! and sing, sing, sing.

Children Song book Page 65. Words: Thelma McKinnon Anderson, b. 1913. © 1976 IRI Music: Charlene Anderson Newell, b. 1938. © 1976 IRI

LDS.org - Support Materials Chapter - Mary and the Resurrected Lord

I was thinking about my old calling in my last ward and I realized how much I missed it. Last year I did an amazing singing time at Easter, I even blogged about it! I miss having those opportunities. Maybe someday I'll be able to use that lesson again, either that or my kids will have to listen to it again!

I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday. HE LIVES!

1 comment:

The Uffens Family said...

I'm now in our primary presidency, and our chorister just resigned!!! Feel like moving to our ward? (or maybe I can just tell them that you live in my basement, and you can come be our chorister!!) : )