I love trees...but! I HATE the trees in my backyard.
Talk about a safety hazard!

If a storm blows through with any significant wind, the willows behind my house shed their branches like crazy! We'll have pretty big branches laying on the lawn, on our trampoline, hitting our windows, and on our roof (although most of the time they roll off the roof)! It's pretty scary when it's windy, I won't let my kids go outside...see what could hit them! Crazy! Not to mention the fact that one of the trees is leaning quite heavily on our fence as well as hanging over our roof and shed! It's just an accident waiting to happen!

After the last snow storm, I Gathered most of them by the shed. I didn't get everything...whats the point? It's just going to get windy in a few days and bring down more! What I have been doing is grabbing the bigger pieces and cutting them down to size and then saving them for when we go camping, that's what we did last year. It's nice not to have to buy fire wood!

Like I said, I love trees but I'm thinking that I like these trees better as firewood!

We are looking into getting them cut down...anyone gotta chain saw?
No comments:
Post a Comment